The Upper Body« Back
The Upper Body
The Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars: The Upper Body begins at the core, teaching you a simple but very effective means of connecting your findings with your client’s pain or dysfunction. Using a well-defined Feedback Loop, the Foundations Approach makes treatment of pain and related dysfunctions quite simple.
- Easy to learn evaluation and treatment methods using a simple Feedback Loop
- The Feedback Loop is applicable to all of your other modalities, including MFR from other teachers
- Teaches a core understanding of the scientific underpinnings of myofascial release from a neurological perspective
- Learn the strengths and limitations of postural evaluation, ROM limitations, and other common evaluation methods
- Covers the evaluation and treatment of the Upper Body from the respiratory diaphragm region up through the neck, thoracic region, head, shoulders, arms, and hands in a comprehensive manner
- Includes treatment concepts for problems of respiration/breath, pain, movement limitations, TMJ difficulties, beginning concepts of swallowing/voice, and common neck/shoulder/arm/hand pathologies
- Leave this class prepared to be proficient with myofascial release from your first day back to work
- Appropriate for beginners and advanced therapist
- The Upper Body Seminar is 20 hours/2.5-days
- CEUs approved through NCBTMB and other disciplines.