The Lower Body« Back
The Lower Body
The Foundations in Myofascial Release Seminars: The Lower Body introduces a simple to comprehend manner of engaging your patient’s pain/dysfunction in a manner that is explained with known science.
- Easy to learn evaluation and treatment methods using a simple Feedback Loop
- The Feedback Loop is applicable to all of your other modalities, including MFR from other teachers
- Teaches a core understanding of the scientific underpinnings of myofascial release from a neurological perspective
- Learn the strengths and limitations of postural evaluation, ROM limitations, hip flexor tightness, skeletal abnormalities, and other common evaluation methods
- Covers the evaluation and treatment of the Lower Body from the abdominal region down through the low back, sciatic/sacroiliac regions, hip/knee/ankle/foot regions in a comprehensive manner
- Includes treatment concepts for problems of low back and pelvic pain, sciatic and hip/knee/ankle/foot pain/pathologies
- Leave this class prepared to be proficient with myofascial release from your first day back to work
- Appropriate for beginners and advanced therapist
- The Lower Body Seminar is 20 hours/2.5-days
- CEUs approved through NCBTMB and other disciplines.